Good Kitchens Nottingham
You can choose from a great variety of designs for your kitchen. The most typical and popular are:
- Contemporary kitchen design ideas. They are characterized by the functionality of all accessories and minimum decorative elements.
- Traditional style’s main features include the use of such materials as the wood of different sorts and colors. It makes the warm and homely mood and cosines. This kitchen style is widely considered respectable, beautiful and it never loses its positions among the favorites.
- Transitional kitchen design is an original compromise between modern and traditional kitchens to make a really fresh look. If you appeal to both these styles but cannot decide, try transitional style kitchen. It may combine:
- Wooden floors and glass, marble or granite panels;
- White or cream shades contrasting dark wood countertops;
- Wood floors and modern stainless steel items;
- Simple features and solid tones that are typical for up-to-date kitchen combined with the conventional look.
Another group of kitchen styles may include national types:
- German design ideas. German kitchens represent a perfect model for people who appreciate a stunning look and high-quality functionality. All the surfaces are made from reliable materials. German kitchen drawers have simple lines though they are fully equipped for comfortable food processing.
- Italian kitchen design goal is reached with the help of applying wood or natural stone surface, different decorating accents like Italian pots and pans enlivening the kitchen outlook. The color palette is closer to rural style.
- Japanese kitchen can be an example of the minimalist tendency in decorating a kitchen. The Japanese use clean forms and functional approach to all aspects of kitchen design – from flooring to lightening as well as seating places. All these combined, creates an attractive outlook which inspires you to cook, eat and appreciate every second spent in this nicely designed room.