The guidelines for submission are the same as indicated in the journal website. The manuscripts will be reviewed by an Editorial Board.
The deadline for submission will be after the conference, and this deadline has still not been decided. Information will be indicated in due time.
Guidelines for Presenters
- All abstracts submissions must be sent electronically and in English.
- The deadline for submissions is 29th February 2016.
- All presenters must register for the conference and pay the appropriate fee and will take care of their travel and accommodation expenses.
- Organization will not reimburse any expenses or pay any honorary.
- Communications may be posted on the Congress media (Congress Web) so the authors will authorize the Organization to publish their works.
- Contributions to the conferences can be oral presentations or posters
- Oral presentations will be allocated in 20 minutes slots
Instructions for abstracts
Microsoft Word is the preferred format for submission of text documents.
- All abstracts must be limited to 1 page (edited in accordance with these guidelines) and can include figures, tables and references.
- All text must be in Arial, 11pt.
- TITLE (Arial 12, bold)
- Authors (first and last name, Arial 11)
- Affiliations of the authors (Arial 9)
Order of paper presentation
- Name: Mr/Mrs/Ms…
- Title: Ph,…
For references, heading in Arial 9, text in Arial 8
- Page size should be A4 paper and vertical.
- Margins Left, Top and Right: 2.5
- Margin inferior: 3 / Bottom margin: 3
When your abstract has been accepted, you will receive a mail of acceptance.
For additional information please contact us: email@example.com