- Fundamental science, physico-chemical principles and mechanisms in formulation.
- Design and engineering of formulations. Relationship between structure and performance.
- Characterization, properties and performance.
- Manufacturing, processing and scaling-up.
- Applications and customer needs.
- Nanoformulation: Integrating nanomaterials in formulation and formulating at the nanoscale.
- Formulating at the interface: surface design and engineering.
- Process-based formulations: processing to avoid chemicals.
- Formulations for biomedical needs.